CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Growing

Well, I am halfway through the semester! I haven't been around here lately due to an amazing amount of homework and tests. But now I've finally got time to breathe, yay!

I finished making the burp cloths today for a friend's baby shower. They got done quick once I got the machine fixed and the stuff pinned. I'm kinda sad they're all done now, I like to sew!! :)

According to my babycenter.com ticker, Jack is 7 months and 3 weeks old. He also seems to be defying gravity these days. He started pulling up to standing last night and hasn't quit all day long! What are they teaching him at daycare? He has just started to get around pretty well crawling and now he only crawls to get to something to pull up on! Guess I'll be needing to get some new running shoes as he'll be off and walking everywhere as soon as he can. I absolutely cannot believe how fast these past 7 months have gone and how much Jack has learned in them!
Here's a few pictures of the cutie.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I feel like the next pictures I put up will be of him graduating kindergarten! :(

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You are right, he will be taking off soon. Can't believe he is pulling up already, that's early. Piper is scooting around and loves to walk if someone will help her but she's not pulling up yet. She is anxious to keep up with Morgan so she will probably figure it out soon.

Hope you have a good weekend. We are all enjoying have Daddy home. He came in on Thursday and it's been great. I am still not used to him living so far away!

How is your dad? Tell him he needs to get a facebook, so we can keep up with eachother. :)
love ya! Gail