CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

F-U-M-I-N-G

Jack's teething. He's been crying since 3 this afternoon. Fantastic.

Shawn commissioned this weekend. It was pretty cool. I got to pin his bars on, which was so neat!! I'm so proud of him.

The fam came down. It was an interesting weekend. Will (Shawn's dad) had to keep Jack for us Friday cause I had school 3-11 and Shawn worked. Shawn didn't want them going anywhere b/c he is wayy uptight about Jack getting sick like Chris did and becoming handicapped. He basically doesn't like Jack leaving the house unless he is with him. That includes me taking him to the store. Crazy. So he asked them not to go anywhere and for good measure, hid the carseat before he left for work so they couldn't leave. Come to find out (today when Will called me on their way home from here), they left anyway. Now you see why the title of this blog says fuming. What the heck was he thinking taking my kid somewhere without his carseat just because he didn't want to sit at home (and I think to also be defiant to Shawn)?!?!?! Not only is this illegal, but completely unsafe. I am SO unbelieveably mad right now... Also, Connie, my step-mom, had to be taken to the hospital. Come to find out, she has kidney stones. Man, what a weekend.

And I'm not in church right now because my kid is sprouting teeth, which leaves me to do anything I can to stop the crying for 3 minutes and not able to do homework.

I'm gonna leave a nice, cheerful post someday.

BTW: I'm gonna say something to Will about the carseat incident. If I tell Shawn before I talk to Will, I'm afraid it will be pretty bad... I'll let you know how it all turns out.

2 comments:

amazz said...

OH.MY.GOODNESS!! I am in shock someone would take a baby in a car with no carseat!! You better hope Shawn doesn't read your blog. LOL! Seriously, though, I am afraid of what 2nd-lt. Hunt will do when he finds out. Keep me updated!!!

Unknown said...

Lara, saw your link to this from your facebook......I hear ya on the teething! I kept Morgan & Piper for a little bit last night and Piper was the same way....OMG, it's horrible. Try rubbing some vanilla flavoring on his gums.It's one of those old folks ways of doing things but it does help and MUCH safer than whiskey! Love ya....hang in there