CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

4th Picture


Ok, I am doing this for Angela. But since I have um..no friends on here besides her (well, I guess I should say 'you', since no one else reads this...) Anyway, I am not going to tag anyone. Because she's already bee tagged. But I will play by the rules and post a pic!

This is a (very) close-up of Shawn and me on our honeymoon in Ruidoso, New Mexico. We were driving up a mountain and stopped to get out and look at the view. September 2007.

1 comments:

amazz said...

Yay! Thanx for being a good sport. :) My dad is feeling tons better today, so it must have been a 24 hour thing, thankfully. I still think I'll bring Jack to you tomorrow or wait for you at school unless you need me to keep him until 5. See you tomorrow one way or another!