CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's always something

As evidenced by my title, this is going to be a complaining blog. :) Ready?

For the past two days, I have had some sort of teeth/jaw/head pain. I thought it was just me grinding my teeth at night or something. But I have abandoned that notion. It has gotten progressively worse and I have come up with a few possible explanations.

1.) I have a wisdom tooth coming in (no, I haven't had them out yet) and it is pushing all of the teeth in my upper jaw around.
2.) I have the mother of all sinus infections. This is what I want it to be, and seems like it could be. The entire left side of my face hurts, from my forehead to my ear to my neck when you press on it. And even when you don't. I can hardly open my mouth, let alone chew, and my upper jaw bone on the left side is throbbing.
3.) I have some sort of horrible cavity that went undetected and traveled all the way into my jaw bone and now I'm gonna have to have my whole head removed.
4.) My dad suggested TMJ. Psh, whatever.

Ok, so that sucks. And I have a test tomorrow that is going to trump all tests I have ever taken. And I am going to have to miss church to study. So, that sucks too. But it was a nice nice day today, and I got to take Jack for a walk around the neighborhood this afternoon, so that was good. Oh, and about the head pain... I do not have dental yet through Shawn and the USMC, so I'm not really wanting to go and pay an arm and a leg for a diagnosis. So I might just see a regular doctor. I'll fit that into my schedule somewhere... Gah! Also, I need to get a cake ordered for Jack's birthday very very soon. I would make one, but I don't know...

Alright then, enough for today, I have to get to studying again.

1 comments:

amazz said...

Do they have a dentist at student health? You've already paid for those services, so you might check it out. Hope you are feeling better soon!!