CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Babies

I'm watching Dr. Phil (i know...blah) and he is talking about that lady that just had octuplets. She is crazy, and I think it's unfair to her kids. They just had a thing on there that estimated she would spend $30K on diapers in a year and $30K on formula a year. Plus, she would spend 30 hours a day breastfeeding. Note: there are not 30 hours in a day. Crazy!!

On to today. I went shopping!! I sooo needed it too. Shawn doesn't know how much I spent yet. It wasn't a whole lot, but I don't think I had the green light to shop for myself today. :) It was supposed to be a Valentine's and birthday shopping trip- I was getting Shawn's vday gift and Jack's birthday present. And I did both of these things. Shawn got two nice ties and Jack got some Converse. His feet are growing so fast, he's already outgrown his 12-18 month shoes. So, during all of this selflessness, I thought, you know, if my parents keep Jack Saturday night, Shawn and I can go out. I want to look nice for our date, and I have not bought new clothes since before Jack was born. So I got a pair of nice, dark jeans, a button-down white shirt, some navy dress pants for church, and another, more casual shirt. And almost everything was on sale! I am so excited!! And I'm gonna look good! Haha.

So, yay for today! I'm gonna go now and start dinner before church. Have a great day!

1 comments:

amazz said...

Good for you, girl! You definitely deserve a few little pretties! And I'm so with you about the Octuplets mom. CAH-RAZY! Seriously wacko.