CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Birthday!!

Jack is 7 months old today. I absolutely cannot believe it. Cannot. He celebrated bright and early by eating the pavement this morning... He was outside with Shawn sitting in the driveway (don't ask me why, boys are weird). Since all Jack wants to do is crawl, but hasn't mastered going from sitting to crawling yet without face-planting, guess what happened? The poor little guy had a big ole goose egg on his head and scratched up his head and nose pretty good. :( So sad.

Have I mentioned lately that I HATE Shawn's work schedule? It's after 10 now and he's not off yet. He gets home around midnight like, every night... I miss the hubs. And my sanity. This housework/homework combo minus a helping hand is the pits. And tonight at church they announced that they were starting a young adult class (yesss!!). But Carl (the elder who announced it) made it pretty clear that he didn't want to do it and thought it was a bad idea. He basically told us to not join it without saying "Don't join it." Bah humbug.

But I can't wait to see Shawn on Saturday in his cammies... I am so proud already. Plus, he's quite the looker. :) lol. Ok, enough for tonight. I'm sure there's something around here I need to be doing...

1 comments:

amazz said...

Happy 7 month birthday, Jack!

And that is just annoying about Carl. He really said that? I need to get the scoop b/c that just chaps my hide!!!!!