CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Weekend

How can I be so tired? Jack sleeps better now than he used to, which we are so blessed by, but I always seem to stay up later or do more in the day to make myself dog-tired. Ridiculous. Nathan and Pam just left with their 2 kids. Nathan is Shawn's brother. They live about an hour away, so it was nice to see them. They have a 4 year old and an 8 month old, so it's neat to be able to see what Jack will be doing next in her.
I got a hamburger recipe to make for lunch for us and it looked so so good. I forgot to let the whole mixture set up in the fridge for an hour. It was like mush, would not hold together and just all around sucked. I was so mad. Not only did the awesome recipe not work out, but we wasted money on food and had to wait another hour and a half before we ate. I'm a horrible hostess. Ha. Plus, it's about to rain here and with the kids running in and out, there a a MILLION flies in the house. Gross.
Guess that's it for now. I might try to catch a nap before Jack wakes up from his.

0 comments: